How We Help
We discuss what you need to consider before making the transition
- What e-commerce/static platform will suit your business and is it mobile responsive.
- How will it impact on you the business owner, when you transition the business to an online reality and what does it take?
We help you plan and research plus provide guidance to the transition from brick-and-mortar to e-commerce/static platform as simple as possible.
There are a lot of things to consider before you take the plunge into the online world, here are the top 9 from our checklist;
- Do you have a plan and strategy for execution?
- What is the budget and what is the contingency budget?
- What platform best suits you?
- What products/services will you be selling/promoting online?
- How are you going in to manage shipping and fulfilment and enquires?
- What human resources do you have to manage the online site?
- How are you going to promote your business in the two worlds?
- Will the experience be the same offline as online?
If you are a business owner who wishes to know more about our professional service and how we maybe able to support you to transition to an online platform please contact us to see if we can help and be of benefit to you and if your business would gain from using our professional services.
Why use our professional services?
Clients who work with the Retail Selling team have three immediate benefits
- Clarity on where they are going, and how they are going to get there.
- Save time and money by implementing systems that are proven to have worked.
- Use methods that require less effort by working smarter.
The three features of using Retail Selling team are
- Peace of mind as to the services provided.
- Ability to budget due to the pricing being fixed.
- A time frame and structure for starting and completion of engagement.
The retail and service provider world is changing rapidly, to survive you need to embrace change but in a way that serves you and your business but you can’t do it alone.